We're on the hunt for a passionate and experienced individual to join our growing Creative Development team in London.
Fancy yourself as our new Creative Development Executive? Read on to find out if this is the job for you.
Creative Development Executive
Do you have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude? Are you confident, adaptable and able to work alongside a variety of disciplines?
As LS Productions’ Creative Development Executive you will market research, pinpoint, approach and then develop strong relationships with a variety of client across sectors and cities. This is a client-facing, outcome-orientated role based out of the London office, with opportunity to travel both within the UK and abroad. This is not a production role with opportunity to be on set.
Working alongside LS’ Head of Creative Development and EP/MD in particular, the Creative Development Executive will crucially have the ability to identify exciting new leads, forge meaningful relationships, and communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of client and seniority the benefits of shooting in the UK – and with LS Productions.
You must have an excellent understanding of content creation, have existing key contacts and be experienced in the Photo & Film environment. You will be passionate about engaging with our target markets: Production Companies; Advertising / Creative Agencies; Brands; Photo Agents; Magazines and will work in tandem with the wider team - Marketing, Locations and Production – to maximise opportunity.
You will work to targets and as the role is largely autonomous you will need to be self-motivated and a self-starter. LS Productions is a nimble, exciting, growing business, looking for someone to contribute meaningfully to it growing to the next stage.
- Understanding of the LS brand, services and ambitions - and hunting fitting new business opportunities through targeted approaches, meetings and international trips.
- Market research. Recognising opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing options with LS in mind.
- Maintaining industry knowledge by attending industry events; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. Cultivate a wider interest in changes and developments in the advertising industry.
- Contribute to the development of strong, streamlined strategies and routes to market.
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable establishing contact and developing relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Networking and socialising within our customer base, staying in touch with industry pressures and developments.
- Ability to travel overseas where required.
- Engaging with, suggesting improvements and continually updating our CRM system - Filemaker.
- Preparing reports and summarising sales information for the Leadership Team.
- Contributing to the LS culture and team effort. Collaborating with a highly motivated team of individuals.
- Ability to work to an annual, pre-agreed new business budget.
- Competent use of Microsoft office.
- Languages a plus.
London-based, with opportunity to travel.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know why you would be a good fit for LS in your email, with the following subject line:
LS Productions | Creative Development Executive | Your Name
**Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 29th March 2019**
A little about us...
LS Productions is a UK-wide service production company that prides itself on providing exceptional service that goes beyond expectations to make creative visions happen and bring productions to life through locations, planning and logistics.
The UK’s biggest and best in service production for photo and film, an expert team of 26+ works across Edinburgh, Manchester and London to reach every corner of the country, with a dedicated locations department taking care of a 7000+ strong exclusive library of film-friendly locations.
Whether working with a creative agency, director, photographer, production company or direct with a brand, in a huge variety of industries from fashion and music to cars and whisky, LS ensure every aspect of a shoot is accomplished from recce to wrap.
Clients include BMW, Somesuch, Stella McCartney, Park Pictures, Bank of Scotland, Chanel, Volvo, Glenmorangie, Anonymous Content, Harper’s Bazaar, Florence & The Machine, Apple, H&M, Cobblestone, Anthropologie, NBC, Peugeot, Johnnie Walker, London Alley and Vogue.