We’re on the look out for experienced, well-connected producers specialising in photo and film campaigns for the fashion industry.
Fancy yourself as our new Fashion Producer? Read on to find out if this is the job for you.
Are you bursting with passion and personality? Can you problem solve like a boss, in the office and on set? Are you a project management pro?
We are looking to expand our production network with a brand new producer specialising in our fashion jobs, ranging from editorial to advertising, high street to luxury and everything in between, covering both photo and film campaigns.
As a Fashion Producer at LS Productions, you will work with our first-class team to develop, secure and lead all business for fashion clients who want to shoot their next campaign in the UK, interpreting creative briefs to enable productions to come to life through locations, planning and logistics.
Our UK-wide network is open to both freelance and full time applicants, and the position, split between office and on-set, will be based in Manchester or Edinburgh, but if you're London-based, we're happy to hear what you have to offer too.
- Excellent project management skills with proven experience of budgeting, leading, planning, and supervising multiple shoots.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- On-set shoot experience in both photo & film.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise, managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Strong partnerships with significant industry figures (photographers, editors and directors).
- Proven track record of budget control.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish new relationships with target markets.
- Extensive contact list throughout the production world in the fashion industry.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in fashion and luxury retail beneficial.
- You must have a strong work ethic and the ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude, aligned with our vibrant company culture.
- Good communication skills and time management are essential; you must be able to work within a team and be good at problem solving whilst adapting to new situations and challenges.
How to apply
Send your CV and a brief cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know why you would be a good fit for LS in your email, with the following subject line:
LS Productions | Fashion Producer | Your Name
**Deadline Monday 11th March 2019**
A LITTLE ABOUT US...
LS Productions is a UK-wide service production company that prides itself on providing exceptional service that goes beyond expectations to make creative visions happen and bring productions to life through locations, planning and logistics.
The UK’s biggest and best in service production for photo and film, an expert team of 26+ works across Edinburgh, Manchester and London to reach every corner of the country, with a dedicated locations department taking care of a 7000+ strong exclusive library of film-friendly locations.
Whether working with a creative agency, director, photographer, production company or direct with a brand, in a huge variety of industries from fashion and music to cars and whisky, LS ensure every aspect of a shoot is accomplished from recce to wrap.
Clients include BMW, Somesuch, Stella McCartney, Park Pictures, Bank of Scotland, Chanel, Volvo, Glenmorangie, Anonymous Content, Harper’s Bazaar, Florence & The Machine, Apple, H&M, Cobblestone, Anthropologie, NBC, Peugeot, Johnnie Walker, London Alley and Vogue.