**APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED **
We’re on the hunt for a highly-organised finance whizz to join our Edinburgh office's bold and growing Finance Team.
Fancy yourself as our new Finance Assistant? Read on to find out if this is the job for you...
The ideal candidate will be an individual who is honest and diligent, showing initiative and positivity.
As the LS Productions Finance Assistant, you must have high standards and an exemplary work ethic. Confidence is key, as are organisational skills.
We are people-people here, so a great telephone demeanor and face-to-face rapport with colleagues and clients is essential.
You will have a varied work load, so you'll be equipped with a willingness to learn and take instructions, plus the skill to work well under pressure.
- Process weekly payment runs
- Process weekly freelancer payroll
- Process purchase invoices
- Credit card management & reconciliation
- Financial data processing
- Financial filing
- Deal with float top-ups and clearing
- Assist Production Team with reconciliations
Key Skills & Attributes
- Hardworking & organised
- Comfortable with numbers
- Awareness of accounting programmes and data processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including telephone manner
- Solid Microsoft Office skills - ideally experienced with macOS
- Excellent time management
You will report to the Finance Manager.
The role is based in Edinburgh. Some travel to other offices may be required.
£15 - 17.5K
How to Apply
Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line:
Your Name | Finance Assistant
**Deadline Friday, 22nd November**