We’re on the hunt for a well-connected, passionate and experienced producer to join our London office.
Fancy yourself as our new London Producer? Read on to find out if this is the job for you.
We are seeking a Producer with a strong track record in service production. We're looking for someone passionate about representing the company, driving sales, seeking creative work and working cohesively alongside our UK-wide team. This is a career-defining opportunity for the right person looking to join our growing London family.
As our new London Producer, you'll to have the ability to juggle multiple productions and bids ranging from TV commercials and TV shows, to photo advertising and fashion shoots. You will work to the highest standard supporting our clients through the thick and thin of production life.
You should have a little black book of industry contacts - established relationships with brands, agency creatives, ECDs and production companies and producers. You’ll have a fire in your belly when it comes to unlocking the potential of the UK to our London based and international clients.
This role would be ideal for someone hungry to explore new avenues of filming opportunities. Travel is a must, and you will be required to represent the company internationally, visit the Manchester and Edinburgh offices on occasion, and attend social events on the company's behalf. However, all productions will take place in the UK. You will need to champion new relationships while harbouring current ones and be driven to build the LS name in London and beyond.
LS Productions are a passionate team and work bloody hard - but rest assured, we love to play hard too. It’s a fast-paced, progressive and fun work environment. We make production look effortless. Our team is continually growing, learning and striving to do the best job we can, and this means we need the best people. Come and join us!
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- A proven track record in service production, ideally four or more years at a senior level.
- Extensive experience across commercials, high-end fashion and stills production.
- Expert knowledge of advertising production procedures, especially bidding and APA guidelines.
- Well-connected and respected in the industry.
- Strong organisational skills, including being able to manage multiple projects at the same time and on budget.
- Capable of working within, leading and inspiring a team.
- Strong negotiation, budgeting and financial reporting skills.
- Ability to lead meetings, present and pitch.
- Working alongside our sales functions to identify and win new business.
- A thorough understanding and experience of the sales processes and closing business deals.
- Maintaining quality standards across the production of all creative work.
- Ability to manage relationships pro-actively within and across teams, internally and externally.
- Flexibility and ability to handle stress and react quickly to clients’ demands.
- Managing our existing client base while forging new relationships.
- Understanding and alignment with our company culture, vision and values.
You will report to the Head of Production, Jo Coombes and in her absence, the Executive Producer/Managing Director, Sarah Drummond.
Your usual place of work will be in London, and you will be required to travel to meetings and set where needed, and expenses will be provided for this.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the following subject line:
Your Name | London Producer Application
**Deadline Thursday 26th September 2019**
A LITTLE ABOUT US...
LS Productions is a UK-wide service production company that prides itself on providing exceptional service that goes beyond expectations to make creative visions happen and bring productions to life through locations, planning and logistics.
Now widely recognised as the UK’s largest photo and film service production company, the resulting work has been shown globally, putting LS Productions at the heart of high-end commercial advertising.
Our expert team of 26+ works across Edinburgh, Manchester and London to reach every corner of the country, with a dedicated locations department taking care of a 7000+ strong exclusive library of film-friendly locations.
Whether working with a creative agency, director, photographer, production company or direct with a brand, in a huge variety of industries from fashion and music to cars and whisky, LS ensure every aspect of a shoot is accomplished from recce to wrap.
We work with the world’s biggest and most influential names including; Anonymous Content, Art Partner, Camp David, Czar, H&M, NET-A-PORTER, Ralph Lauren, Somesuch, Stella McCartney, Standard Films, Production Paris, Pulse Films, and Tony Petersen Film.