**APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED **
Our team is growing, and we’re seeking a new Production Manager with a solid track record in production for our Edinburgh office.
We are looking for a minimum of 3 years of production experience on commercials and/or high-end corporate shoots, ideally with at least 1 year as a Production Manager. Service production experience would be useful, but not essential.
You must be...
- Friendly and outgoing, and also professional and comfortable being client facing - we are people people!
- Capable of working flexibly and at speed with excellent organisational skills
- Comfortable both in the office and on set with a wide variety of clients from all over the world, in industries as diverse as fashion, music, cars and whisky
- Confident managing budgets from £20k to £500k and beyond, with advanced Excel skills
- Adept at presenting high-end production paperwork
- Knowledgeable on both stills and motion crew and equipment terminologies
- Full driver's licence and confident driving 9 seaters, splitters, etc.
- Willing to learn new processes and skills, and to help others to learn too - we are a creative bunch and are always looking for better ways to do things!
You will be based in Edinburgh, but you will travel within the UK and to our other offices in Manchester and London.
Full time, starting immediately. Salary dependent on experience.
You will report to Head of Production, Jo Coombes, and work alongside our 10-strong team of Producers, Production Managers and Production Assistants who are situated across our offices in Edinburgh, Manchester and London. The LS Productions folks are a supportive group of people who help each other learn and grow - there are opportunities to progress up through the production team for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV (which should include a list of your PM credits: brand / production company / director / producer) and a cover email introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line:
Production Manager | Edinburgh | Your Name
**Deadline Monday 27th January 2020**
A LITTLE ABOUT US...
LS Productions is a UK-wide service production company that prides itself on providing exceptional service that goes beyond expectations to make creative visions happen and bring productions to life through locations, planning and logistics.
The UK’s biggest and best in service production for photo and film, an expert team of 26+ works across Edinburgh, Manchester and London to reach every corner of the country, with a dedicated locations department taking care of a 7000+ strong exclusive library of film-friendly locations.
Whether working with a creative agency, director, photographer, production company or direct with a brand, in a huge variety of industries from fashion and music to cars and whisky, LS ensure every aspect of a shoot is accomplished from recce to wrap.
Clients include Somesuch, Stink, Caviar, Freenjoy, Stella McCartney, Anonymous Content, Anthropologie, NBC, Art Partner, Park Pictures, London Alley, Barbour and Vogue, and projects include work for Chanel, Volvo, Haig Club Whisky, Florence & The Machine, Harry Styles, Steven Soderbergh, Apple, H&M, Johnnie Walker, Bank of Scotland, BMW.